Modify scroll to bottom (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Modify scroll to bottom Karma: 1  
Hi,

In a previous post you were kind enough to show me where in the mod_pagescrollbuttons/helper.php to adjust my scroll to the top and it works perfectly. I have been trying to control the scroll down in the same manner and have not found where to modify it. Currently the Scroll down button scrolls to the very bottom of the page. Can I limit how far down the scroll goes? http://www.atlantainternetdesign.com/

Thanks

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    emo
Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
Go to top