Re:Modify scroll to bottom (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Re:Modify scroll to bottom Karma: 1  
Hi,

I can appreciate your sentiments. I would point out, however that the chosen method of altering the source code for solving this problem was chosen by you. I do own Jsitemap so while this is a free plugin, I am a paying customer. All I asked for was how to limit the scrolling and got several answers that did not work.

I'm not mad, I was just surprised you would chose the phase "waste so much time"

Thanks

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    emo
Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
Atlanta Internet Design
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Modify scroll to bottom
John Dagelmore
Go to top