Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Integration with community builder (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Integration with community builder
Sebastian Schalipp
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Integration with community builder Karma: 0  
Hi,
i am using community builder on my site, and was wondering how "Instant Facebook Login" integrates with community builder. I am not using the Joomla login module, but the CB login module which is required for CB to work correctly. Thus, I cannot replace this module with yours.
Will "Instant Facebook Login" add its "Connect via Facebook" button automatically to the CB login module? If not, can I extend the CB login module to add the button, will this work by just adding some code, or are there Javascript libraries missing if your module is not used?
Also, on the standard CB registration page (full page registration screen), I would also like to display the "Connect with Facebook" button, is that possible?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Integration with community builder Karma: 79  
Hi Sebastian,

the easiest way to use our module along with the CB login is using it only for the social login. The module can show only the Facebook/Google login buttons, thus positioning it below the current CB Login module you can achieve the desired effect.

About the second question, again the easiest way would be manage it with module assignments. I don't think that the CB registration page can embed modules directly.

Thanks,
John

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top