Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Emulator & Assign Module Page Loading Issues – J3.4 (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Emulator & Assign Module Page Loading Issues – J3.4
#2382
Ross McClenahan
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
[SOLVED]Emulator & Assign Module Page Loading Issues – J3.4 Karma: 0  
Hi,

I am having an issue loading the emulator and the “assign module to Responsivizer template position” page. When I open the emulator the JavaScript load wheel spins for .25 seconds then everything inside the emulator is displayed as gray. When I load the module assignment page the site preview on the left loads fine but the Responsivizer view on the right just shows a spinning JavaScript load wheel.

I have J3.4.1 and correct settings in Akeeba Admin tools. This is my 4th site using Responsivizer and the first time I have come across this issue. I also tried disabling admin plugins and jqueryeasy plugin to try and resolve this issue but have been unable to do so.

Any ideas on what might be causing this issue? Thanks!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2385
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Emulator & Assign Module Page Loading Issues – J3.4 Karma: 84  
Hi Ross,

The emulator and the assign module pages, use iframes with specific template request.

As far as i know it's a problem due to Admin Tools, indeed there is a FAQ on this argument, try to check if the settings are correct in Admin Tools. http://storejextensions.org/faq/why-template-switcher-can-t-work-fine-and-emulator-shows-my-desktop-template.html

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2389
Ross McClenahan
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Re:Emulator & Assign Module Page Loading Issues – J3.4 Karma: 0  
Hi John,

Reporting back...

Their server employs it's own caching system which was preventing my Admin tool settings and Responsivizer css changes from showing. Once I flushed the cache and temporarily disabled the server side cache everything worked as expected.

Thanks again!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2390
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Emulator & Assign Module Page Loading Issues – J3.4 Karma: 84  
Hi Ross,

thank you very much to report back

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2534
kappadev
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Re:Emulator & Assign Module Page Loading Issues – J3.4 Karma: 0  
Thank you for reporting back, had same problem
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top