Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
I have two menu - horiz & vertical. Responsivizer converts horiz to accordian but not left (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I have two menu - horiz & vertical. Responsivizer converts horiz to accordian but not left
#2728
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:I have two menu - horiz & vertical. Responsivizer converts horiz to accordian but not left Karma: 84  
To solve the layout of tables, try to take advantages of the included feature of Responsivizer to transform tables to responsive automatically.

I noticed that tables can be matched using this CSS selector on your site 'div.art-article table' thus try to add it to the configuration parameter in the image attached.

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2732
Paul Mlynarz
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 6
User Offline
Re:I have two menu - horiz & vertical. Responsivizer converts horiz to accordian but not left Karma: 0  
My thanks all your generous assistance John - getting there and now understand this great product more clearly!'
My thanks!!!!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top