Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Icon fontawesome aren't shown correctly (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Icon fontawesome aren't shown correctly
Jhonson
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Icon fontawesome aren't shown correctly Karma: 0  
Yes, i am using joomla templat but i still dont understang what you mean.

Would you please give me the instruction step by step. I mean where to go and what file to open and what to do?

i could follow your instruction easily. Thank you

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Icon fontawesome aren't shown correctly Karma: 79  
I suggest you to follow the official Joomla! documentation: https://docs.joomla.org/Understanding_Output_Overrides

The file used for the override of menu in the Responsivizer template is this one: Joomla36/templates/responsivizer/html/mod_menu/default.php

As you can see in the code Font Awesome icons are already injected when using Android/iOS template variation. Hope this helps.

Logged Logged  
Jhonson
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
it doesn't help me at all.
It is not so simple as you mentioned. I won't understand that whole joomla documention since i just want to simple get padding or margin work

I can find the default.php and also i could put some changes for css matter but no knowlede to change any php code. I

i am just an END user and not a web developer.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Icon fontawesome aren't shown correctly Karma: 79  
Well, so if you want to develop a PHP customization and you have no skills why keep posting here? If you need such a job and you have no skills, simply you have to hire a developer :/

If you are able to work only with CSS the only and last hint i can give you to add a padding/margin to the icons is using a CSS rule like this:

.fa:before {
margin-right: 10px;
}

Logged Logged  
Jhonson
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
i think you miss understand me.
I dont want to develope the php customisation nor need a job as web developer. I just try to fix the problem for my private website with the esiest solution with no headche.

I thought this is the only forum i could get help after bought 1 paid the subcription.

Anyway i hve found the solution with css. easy and effective. See the picture and i am happy with that.
Thank you for your help suggestion.

Logged Logged  
Go to top