J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Mutliple products in single action line (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mutliple products in single action line
Susan Zakar
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Mutliple products in single action line Karma: 0  
I also would want to be able to have multiple products be added to the cart without the user having to re-enter their name an email address for each product that is added to the cart.

As it is, it is rather awkward for folks to order more than one item

or am I missing something...?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Mutliple products in single action line Karma: 79  
Hello Susan,

if you have multiple products and the form for name/email/note fields are showed, users are required to enter name/email only the first time they click the add to cart button. For further products name/email will be kept in session and not asked again.

Sincerely,

John

Logged Logged  
Susan Zakar
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Mutliple products in single action line Karma: 0  
I am perhaps missing something, because after I add an item to the cart, when I "continue shopping" from the paypal cart, all the fields are still there.

Code:

<p>{instantpaypal}action=addtocart,price=28,taxamount=0,taxtext=USMAIL+,productname=Regular Matzah<br />,showquantity=1{/instantpaypal}</p> </div> <div style="float: left; width: 400px;"> <p>&nbsp;</p> <h3>Whole Wheat Matzah</h3> <p>{instantpaypal}action=addtocart,price=28,taxamount=0,taxtext=USMAIL+,productname=Whole Wheat Matzah<br />,showquantity=1{/instantpaypal}</p>
See what I mean here: http://www.chabadshul.org/index.php/home/m

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Mutliple products in single action line Karma: 79  
Hello Susan,

when you add name/email for the first product for example the one on the left you get istantly name/email fields disappear as in the screenshot below. From that point on you are no more required to add name/email again for example if you add the second product on the right.

If you don't mean this but something else let me know.

Logged Logged  
Go to top