Create a sitemap for Joomla has never been easier thanks to JSitemap, the extension for the creation of the sitemap without plugins. A real revolution compared to other solutions and this is the reason why it has become an award winning extension. JSitemap is so popular among Joomla users and webmasters and has become an extension for the Joomla sitemap management and indexing that's essential for every website. A useful sitemap generator ideal for the less experienced and able to create a sitemap for images and a Joomla RSS feed for a lot of extensions.
Sitemap generator and Joomla Sitemap: create sitemap for Joomla with one click
Boost your indexing with JSitemap Professional 4° generation, the advanced sitemap generator and SEO indexing tool for Joomla!
PopularJSitemap ProfessionalLeader SEO indexing tool for Joomla! built on the shoulders of Google
Price: 49.00 EURDetails
- No plugins required
- Mobile phones sitemap
- Google News, AMP and Images sitemap
- Geo and Hreflang sitemap
- Videos sitemap
- RSS feeds
- SEO Spider to identify and fix issues
- Google Webmasters Tools integration
- Submit links to search engines
- Easy SEO control panel
- Search engines metainfo dashboard
- SEO stats calculation
- Robots.txt an htaccess editors
- One-click Wizard for data sources
- Precaching with AJAX generation
- Multiple sitemaps
- Multi-columns, 10 templates included
- Mindmap SCK - Sitemap construction kit
- Google Analytics integration
- Large sitemap splitting
- Realtime sitemap generation
JSITEMAP IS AN AWARD WINNING SITEMAP SOFTWARE FOR JOOMLA!®
JSitemap offers an innovative and revolutionary way to manage all types of sitemap contents without need of additional plugins! Compatible with whatever Joomla! extensions you need! Increase number of links indexed by Google up to 400%!
The Wizard and the SQL Query Compiler™ allow you to embed in your sitemap items from 3PD extensions just with one click, and with Inversion of Control™ now are you that go to search engines to shout: "EHY! I've updated my site, here is the link!"