Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:jsitemap pro doesn't capture all images (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:jsitemap pro doesn't capture all images
francy
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
jsitemap pro doesn't capture all images Karma: 0  

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:jsitemap pro doesn't capture all images Karma: 79  
Hello,

this is quite normal because by default the 'media' folder is excluded in the data source settings (see image below)

You can simply remove the exclude filter for 'media' to include all images of K2 contained in the media folder.

You find more informations about exclusions filters for images sitemap in the pdf documentatinon.

Cheers

John

Logged Logged  
francy
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:jsitemap pro doesn't capture all images Karma: 0  
hi, i use jsitemap pro for 1.6 - 1.7 - 2.5 joomla version and i didn't find this configuration.

Logged Logged  
FWC
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Hi I was looking for the same and just found the location of this setting.

Go to Data Sources, select one of your Data Sources and scroll down, you will find it there.

Logged Logged  
FWC
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Anyway, I removed the "media" from the filters and I still can find the images in the sitemap, even the image sitemap is not picking up any image from the content.
The site is a Joomla 3.4, running k2 and SobiPro, sobipro images are the only ones that I can find in the image sitemap. an idea on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:jsitemap pro doesn't capture all images Karma: 79  
Hi,

notice that the exclusions filters for images are separated for each different data source. Thus if you want to remove the 'media' folder you have to remove it from all data source settings. If you have content pages holding images from the media folder, the data source 'content' should have removed this filter.

If this is already setup in this way, probably there is some other reason why the images sitemap doesn't contain images from contents. For example, if the sitemap is large ensure that all links are crawled using precaching. If not using the precaching the images sitemap is limited by the configuration parameter to crawl only 50 links, to avoid common server timeouts.

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top