Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Solved :Change the order of html site map content? (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Solved :Change the order of html site map content?
Stephen Wilcox
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Change the order of html site map content? Karma: 0  
I'm a new user, converted from xmap and so far impressed.
I have one small problem, my html site map is important to my customer, they like the footer menu site map option. I have the required information well displayed in three tables, but how do or can I change the order of those tables? For some reason it wants to put the jevents content first and nothing I have read or find lets me change that order. I thought I could change the order of the items in the Data Sources view, but this seems to do nothing to the html view.
My ideal would be to have the three items in three columns, but only two columns get used, If I add a couple of extra dummy data sources I get what I want with the extra ones at the bottom of the columns and could probably hide them through CSS display:none, but that seems messy.
Any suggestions?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Change the order of html site map content? Karma: 79  

Logged Logged  
Stephen Wilcox
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Solved :Change the order of html site map content? Karma: 0  
OK issue solved, although you might only have some data sources set to display in the html map, they all count regarding order even though the multiple columns seems to only apply to the html map.
In my case I have 8 active data sources but only three set to show on the html map. To get one visible data source in each of three columns I need to set their order to be 1, 5 and 8. If I set them as I originally thought, the three visible ones set to order 1,2,and 3 I only get two columns with two items in the first.
Works well now and responsive for mobile devices.

Logged Logged  
Go to top