J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:404 Error Page is not dispalying (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:404 Error Page is not dispalying
Anil
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
404 Error Page is not dispalying Karma: 0  
I am using SH404 and have used their custom 404 error page. However Joomla throws default 404 Error page instead of SH404 Error page.
While installing J SiteMap , in the documentation it was mentioned that i should go to
SH404/Configuration/By Component/JMap- and change from "use default handler" to "Use Joomla router".

If i change to "use default handler" then custom error page is displayed. Can i change that setting to "use default handler" ? If not then can you pls suggest how can i resolve this.

Regards
Anil

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:404 Error Page is not dispalying Karma: 79  
Hello Anil,
JSitemap advices to turn sh404sef mode to "Use Joomla router" because it works better using native Joomla routing.

I think there is no relation between this settings and the 404 page in sh404sef, this should be only a specific setting for a single component JSitemap, nothing to do with 404 error page, probably there is something going wrong internally to sh404sef. That setting is provided by sh404sef to use Joomla routing for each extension.

However if you don't experiment any particular errors during sitemap generation you can turn that setting to "use default handler".

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top