Re:Error in SEO stats (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Error in SEO stats
David
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Error in SEO stats Karma: 0  
Hi,

I've just updated from 3.0.1 to 3.1 (on Joomla 3.3.6) and I get the following message under the SEO Stats on the JSitemap Pro control panel:

QUOTE:
An error occurred during communication with server or data retrieved have incorrect format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: bad escaped character at line 1 column 344 of the JSON data

Any thoughts please?

Many thanks,

Dave.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Error in SEO stats Karma: 79  
Hello Dave,

It's not related to the updated version. The error relates to the response received from the server, probably some incorrect characters or error during communication.

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
David
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Error in SEO stats Karma: 0  
Thanks for the really quick reply. I'm no programmer and the rest of the site is up to date so I'm not sure how much progress I can make on my own.

Using Firefox error console, I am getting:

Code:

Error: downloadable font: incorrect file size in WOFF header (font-family: "Glyphicons Halflings" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:1) source: http://www.pictu.co.uk/administrator/components/com_jmap/css/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff Source File: http://www.pictu.co.uk/administrator/components/com_jmap/css/bootstrap-override.css Line: 16, Column: 12 Source Code: @font-face { font-family: "Glyphicons Halflings"; src: url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"), url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff") format("woff"), url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf") format("truetype"), url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg#glyphicons-halflingsregular") format("svg"); }
and:
Code:

Error: downloadable font: rejected by sanitizer (font-family: "Glyphicons Halflings" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:1) source: http://www.pictu.co.uk/administrator/components/com_jmap/css/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff Source File: http://www.pictu.co.uk/administrator/components/com_jmap/css/bootstrap-override.css Line: 16, Column: 12 Source Code: @font-face { font-family: "Glyphicons Halflings"; src: url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"), url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.woff") format("woff"), url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.ttf") format("truetype"), url("fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.svg#glyphicons-halflingsregular") format("svg"); }
Could this be remotely related to the error? Many thanks, Dave.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Hello Dave,

Also this error about fonts is weird... I see something related to sanitizer and I'm wondering if there could be some software working on the network.

Eventually try with another browser just to understand if the problem is related to the client or server side.

Of course if the stats were working it could be interesting to think if something has been changed recently in the Joomla installation or server configuration.

Thanks,

John

Logged Logged  
David
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Error in SEO stats Karma: 0  
I tried in Chrome and Opera and got the same message:

QUOTE:
An error occurred during communication with server or data retrieved have incorrect format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: Unexpected token >

The site is quite recent and I've not used the stats yet, but I do like to keep extensions up to date. I've never noticed the error before in the Joomla installation and I have a number of sites on the same Rochen hosting and this is the only one to show this error Very odd!

Dave.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
If you say me that it's not browser dependant and not server dependant because you have other sites on the same hosting,I could think immediately to some plugins instead on that Joomla site.

However I should have a look at the backend using the firebug debugger to tell you something more... I'm currently out of office but if you send me an admin account I will have a look later.

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top