Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
JSitemap news and VIdeos sitemap! (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: JSitemap news and VIdeos sitemap!
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
JSitemap news and VIdeos sitemap! Karma: 79  
We are happy to announce soon the release of JSitemap 3.2 that for the very first time will allow management of meta info for each link included in the sitemap, this means that you will be able to instruct search engines about title and description showed in search results!

Moreover it will work also with Open Graph protocol and will apply titles and descriptions also when your pages are shared on social networks!

For the next release 3.3 we are planning to add a new interface and data layer to allow third party developers to develop source code plugins thus being able to integrate third party applications and use bridges to connect to resources outside Joomla.

Thanks to everyone that helped to make this project grow.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Michael Gattol
Junior Boarder
User Offline
Re:JSitemap news Karma: 2  
very nice!

i have a suggestion for the new metainfo feature: could you implement a option to autofill the title and a shortdescription option for all the links.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:JSitemap news Karma: 79  
Thanks for suggestions Michael!

John

Logged Logged  
Ed Seaman
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:JSitemap news Karma: 0  
Hey John, I concur with Micheal, autofill of title and and meta description would save a lot of time. In the meantime, do you recommend any SEO tools that play nicely with JSitemap Pro that would do this? I'm thinking SEO Boss, but I'd like to hear from you first.

EdS

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Thank you Ed, i will think how the autofill feature can be done!

As far as i know SEO Boss is a great product, if you need to deal only with SEF urls i think you can use sh404sef

John

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
The next release of JSitemap Professional will come with a great innovation now unveiled! For the very first time for the Joomla! CMS It will be possible to generate a Video Sitemaps automatically for each videos available on the site, managed with whatever extension of your choice and hosted on Youtube, Vimeo or Dailymotion! Finally it will be possible indexing videos under Google Video search! Stay tuned for the release date.

Logged Logged  
Go to top