Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Errors when attempting to access "Analyze Sitemap Links" and "Search Engines Meta Info" (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Errors when attempting to access "Analyze Sitemap Links" and "Search Engines Meta Info"
Robert Lewis
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Errors when attempting to access "Analyze Sitemap Links" and "Search Engines Meta Info" Karma: 0  
Hello:

I recently purchased JSitemap Pro and I'm still familiarizing myself with the component and documentation. One thing I haven't figured out is that every time I click on "Analyze Sitemap Links" or "Search Engines Meta Info" buttons, a window opens, the process starts and then the progress meter goes red and I get -Error-. Within a couple seconds the window goes away. I have PHP debug on for JSitemap Pro, but not yet for Joomla in general.

I was hoping there was a simple explanation for this, but I can't find anything in the documentation or here on the forum. Do you have any ideas?

I'm using Joomla 3.4.0 and JSitemap Pro 3.1.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Errors when attempting to access "Analyze Sitemap Links" and "Search Engines Meta Info" Karma: 79  
Hello Robert,

It's a generic error I should have a look at the backend and run some tests to understand something more.

It could be due to some plugins or extensions installed such as Admin Tools or some scripts issues.

Many thanks

John

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top