Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
meta-tags invisible in Sitemap-admin but visible in page source and content-items admin (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: meta-tags invisible in Sitemap-admin but visible in page source and content-items admin
sqw
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
meta-tags invisible in Sitemap-admin but visible in page source and content-items admin Karma: 0  
Hi,

Installed JSitemap yesterday and my content-items contained info at the meta-descriptions etc.
Now I don't see them in the JSitemap meta-fields in the backend when I go to the "Search Engine Meta Info", all fields are empty.

However in my source (page)view the metadata titles and descriptions are there....

Do I misunderstand this Sitemap-function? Is this separate from the default Joomla-content-item metadata?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:meta-tags invisible in Sitemap-admin but visible in page source and content-items admin Karma: 79  
Hi Mark,

the meta info are separated from the joomla content metadata of course, it's a dashboard to specify custom meta info link by link and override the default of Joomla.

If you can't find metainfo in the list it looks like links have been changed or are different, normally each meta info is associated to a unique link.

Contact me at This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it if you need me to have a quick look at your site config to help.

Thanks and best regards

John

Logged Logged  
sqw
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:meta-tags invisible in Sitemap-admin but visible in page source and content-items admin Karma: 0  
Just sent you the site-info John.

Thanks for quick response.

Mark

Logged Logged  
Go to top