Re:No red hover links (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:No red hover links
Jessica LaPatta
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
No red hover links Karma: 0  
Hello,

It seems every time I install an update of Jsitemap, the hover style for the links on the HTML site map page turns red. It does not match the look of my site, and every single time there's an update, I have to go into the CSS and change it back to the site's normal colors. Is there any way I can stop this from happening?! If developers are reading this, PLEASE get rid of that, it's awful and such a pain in the butt!! Otherwise, great extension.

Thank you

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:No red hover links Karma: 79  
Hello Jessica,

if you want to customize the styles of the HTML sitemap i would suggest to move custom styles to the template CSS file instead that in the CSS file included in the component. That's the correct method, component files will be overwritten during updates of course.

By the way, i'm the developer, 'developer' not 'designer' thus if you have some suggestions to improve the looks and colors feel free to suggest me

Thank you

John

Logged Logged  
Freddy Helsen
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:No red hover links Karma: 0  
Found the solution for my own website, so I post the answer here answer: put following code in your template css:

Code:

.treeview .hover {color: red;}
> then change "red by any color or hex-value you like. see example on own my site www.albarius.be cheers

Logged Logged  
Go to top