J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSO (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSO
David
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
[SOLVED]format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character Karma: 0  
I see that this issue appears on a couple of other threads but I cannot see a solution.

Can you please assist?

JSitemap 3.6
Joomla 3.4.4

Firefox
Safari

In Firefox I get...
An error occurred during communication with server or data retrieved have incorrect format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

In Safari I get...
An error occurred during communication with server or data retrieved have incorrect format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON Parse error: Unrecognized token '<'

Thank you for any assistance
Reagrds

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSO Karma: 79  

Logged Logged  
David
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSO Karma: 0  
Hi John,

Thank you for the VERY quick response.

You should have access now.

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSO Karma: 79  
Hi David,

answered by email.

John

Logged Logged  
David
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:format-Parsererror: 200- SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSO Karma: 0  
Hi John,

I am using AdminTools which generates my .htacess.
I will try with a temporary one and see what happens.

David

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
I'm thinking that there could be an additional .htaccess placed in the 'administrator' folder. Maybe that's the problem.

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top