Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
dont load jquery.treeview.js (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: dont load jquery.treeview.js
Erick Boileau
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
dont load jquery.treeview.js Karma: 0  
I want a sitemap for users on my website but not with that expand-collapse tree view
just a normal UL > LI list
and I don't want to load jquery.treeview.js and no css at all, I shall do all myself

how can I avoid loading jquery.treeview.js and the script declaration

Code:

<script type="text/javascript"> var jmapExpandAllTree = 1; var jmapExpandLocation = 'location'; var jmapAnimated = 0;
I want only the RAW ul > li thank you

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:dont load jquery.treeview.js Karma: 79  
Hello Erick, the jquery.treeview.js file must always be loaded otherwise the sitemap wouldn't work.

But you can turn OFF styles to render it as a normal plain UL > LI so that you can use your own CSS.

See the parameter in the screenshot to disable the template. You can even turn on the 'Expand all' paramter to start the list all expanded by default.

Regards,
John

Logged Logged  
Erick Boileau
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:dont load jquery.treeview.js Karma: 0  
all is already on NO but I definitively dont want any JS in my page that's too much and useless
if it is a static UL there is no needs for JS

i shall unload your treview js in another way but where can i remove the script declaration

Code:

<script type="text/javascript"> var jmapExpandAllTree = 1; var jmapExpandLocation = 'location'; var jmapAnimated = 0;
thank you

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:dont load jquery.treeview.js Karma: 79  
If you like to get rid of every javascript do this in the source view file:
root/components/com_jmap/views/sitemap/view.html.php

Comment out the line:

Code:

//$document->addScript ( JURI::root(true) . '/components/com_jmap/js/jquery.treeview.js' );
and the code block:
Code:

/*$document->addScriptDeclaration(" var jmapExpandAllTree = " . $this->getModel ()->getState ( 'cparams' )->get('show_expanded', 0) . "; var jmapExpandLocation = '" . $this->getModel ()->getState ( 'cparams' )->get('expand_location', 'location') . "'; var jmapAnimated = " . $this->getModel ()->getState ( 'cparams' )->get('animated', 1) . "; var jmapAnimateSpeed = " . $this->getModel ()->getState ( 'cparams' )->get('animate_speed', 200) . "; var jmapDraggableSitemap = " . $draggableSitemap . "; var jmapLinkableCatsSources = {}; var jmapMergeMenuTree = {}; var jmapMergeAliasMenu = " . $this->mergeAliasMenu . "; var jmapExpandFirstLevel = " . $this->getModel ()->getState ( 'cparams' )->get('expand_first_level', 0) . "; jQuery(function($){ $('ul.jmap_filetree li a:empty').parent('li').css('display', 'none'); }); ");*/

Logged Logged  
Erick Boileau
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:dont load jquery.treeview.js Karma: 0  
Perfect ! it works as I want

it could be a very simple option in the config --> load JS : yes/no

thank you

Logged Logged  
Go to top