xml Video Sitemap problem (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: xml Video Sitemap problem
Alireza
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
xml Video Sitemap problem Karma: 0  
Hi,

I have a video directory with more than 400 videos but when I try to export the video xml sitemap, I am only able to see about 30 videos out of 400 videos.
After uploading the sitemap on google webmaster tools, I got these errorsattached file)

Error:Invalid URL
Description:This is not a valid URL. Please correct it and resubmit.

Error:Invalid tag value
Description:This XML tag has an invalid value. Please fix it and resubmit.

Error:Missing thumbnail
Description:We've detected that one of the URLS in your Sitemap contains a missing or invalid reference to a thumbnail image file. Please ensure that each URL contains <video:thumbnail_loc> element specifying a valid image URL.

Joomla: 3.4.8
Video Directory Component:HWDmediashare
Sitemap pro:3.9

Thanks,
Alireza

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:xml Video Sitemap problem Karma: 79  
Hi,

you talked with me few time ago by email for the renewal. You can use email to communicate with me.

1. You can't use an extension such as Video Directory Component:HWDmediashare if videos are not hosted on Youtube, Vimeo or Dailymotion. If meta tags for videos are missing Google won't accept them

2. If you have many links in the sitemap you need to use the precaching to crawl all of them and find all videos, as long as all links pointing to videos are included in the sitemap. But if videos are hosted on your server you can't generate the video sitemap.

Cheers,
John

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top