Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry
Trevor Bennett
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry Karma: 0  
Hello, have just updated JSitemap Pro from 4.0 (?) to 4.2.1 by re-installing from downloaded zip after finding backen Component giving white screen - I am now on j3.6.4 - I know I had detailed Sitemaps already, but now, most maps in backend eg HTML sitemap, shows the error above after a few results (30?). I found that the module ie JSitemap module was not published so published on a single menu item - no output visible?

I have quite a large, deep menu system... ( and possibly too many unused menus as well)

Can you point me in the right direction please: I was just about to send a sitemap to Google after a great deal of updating the site...
Thanks
Trevor

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Error decoding JSON data: Syntax error It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry Karma: 79  

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top