Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Jsitemap -error- Forbidden message when generating image sitemap cache (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Jsitemap -error- Forbidden message when generating image sitemap cache
China Pneumatic Corporation
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Jsitemap -error- Forbidden message when generating image sitemap cache Karma: 0  
Dear Sir,

Good day!

The sitemap cache is always on hold or showing "-error- Forbidden message" for image sitemap cache generating.

Also, please advise if there's a "save all" function under "Search engines metainfo dashboard" so we don't have to save every single column changes?

Look forward to hearing back from you soon,

Regards,

William

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Jsitemap -error- Forbidden message when generating image sitemap cache Karma: 79  
Dear William,

check that you have not installed sh404sef, if so the anti flooding feature of sh404sef could be the cause of the 'forbidden' message after a certain time of processing the precaching generation.

The meta info has not a save all function, it's not tought for this purpouse but to enter specific SEO data link by link.

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Jsitemap -error- Forbidden message when generating image sitemap cache Karma: 0  
Dear John,

Good day!

I turned off the Anti-flood in sh404sef but now I'm getting the message below when I'm trying to index the image sitemap

-Error- Internal Server Error

Please advise how to solve this, thank you.

Regards,

William

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Jsitemap -error- Forbidden message when generating image sitemap cache Karma: 79  
Hello William and good day to you too.

Firstly ensure that the problem occurs only for images sitemap precaching this ensure that the problem is server side only, if so you have to investigate in the server error log to find more informations about the error.

It's a generic server error that could depend on multiple factors, for example PHP or server settings.
Indeed the images sitemap differs from other ones because a network crawler is used.
Just a tip: to test if the crawler is working or not on your server you can use the crawler test button as visible in the screenshot. That must render your website home page, if not it means that it's not allowed by server settings, in such case you have to ask to the hosting provider.

Regards

John

Logged Logged  
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Jsitemap -error- Forbidden message when generating image sitemap cache Karma: 0  
Dear John,

Good day!

For your information, the image sitemap was working last week but all the sudden it becomes error and can't generate the image sitemap now.

I tested the crawler test and it looks fine and working. So I really don't know why it's not working anymore now.

As you can see from the screenshot, it happens to the video sitemap as well.

I have attached the setting screen for your reference.

Look forward to hearing back from you soon,

Regards,

William

Logged Logged  
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Dear John,

Please see sitemap caching settings as attached for your reference.

Regards,

William

Logged Logged  
Go to top