Please Login to access forum.
Re:Sitemap for Onahah (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Sitemap for Onahah
Abraham Tol
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Sitemap for Onahah Karma: 0  
I have linked this event component in Jsitemap Pro. It resolves it fine in Admin, but when displayed on front-end it says

There is a settings error for user defined data source 'Ohanah events', items can't be retrieved.
Please check data source settings and activate data source debug mode to get more details about the error.

Table 'berryvincenta_c.bv13_ohanah_dates' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `bv13_ohanah_categories`.`ohanah_category_id` AS `jsitemap_category_id`, `bv13_ohanah_events`.`title`, `bv13_ohanah_events`.`ohanah_event_id` AS `id`, `bv13_ohanah_categories`.`title` AS `cattitle` FROM `bv13_ohanah_events` JOIN `bv13_ohanah_categories` ON `bv13_ohanah_events`.`ohanah_category_id` = `bv13_ohanah_categories`.`ohanah_category_id` JOIN `bv13_ohanah_dates` ON `bv13_ohanah_events`.`ohanah_event_id` = `bv13_ohanah_dates`.`ohanah_event_id` WHERE `bv13_ohanah_dates`.`enabled` = '1' ORDER BY `bv13_ohanah_categories`.`title` ASC, `bv13_ohanah_events`.`title` ASC

I did repair on DB and the table is there. Please Advise!

Also

I like to us K2 items for specific categories but I get others, this is the raw sql.

SELECT
`#__k2_items`.`title`,
`#__k2_items`.`modified`,
CONCAT_WS(':', `#__k2_items`.`id`, `#__k2_items`.`alias`) AS `id`,
`#__k2_items`.`catid` AS `55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,10,22`,
`#__k2_items`.`publish_up`,
`#__k2_items`.`metakey`,
`#__k2_categories`.`name`
FROM `#__k2_items`
JOIN `#__k2_categories` ON `#__k2_items`.`catid` = `#__k2_categories`.`id`
WHERE
`#__k2_categories`.`published` = '1'
AND `#__k2_items`.`published` = '1'
AND `#__k2_items`.`access` IN {aid}
AND (`#__k2_items`.`language` = '*' OR `#__k2_items`.`language` = '' OR `#__k2_items`.`language` = {langtag})
AND `#__k2_items`.`trash` = '0'
AND (`#__k2_items`.`publish_down` > NOW() OR `#__k2_items`.`publish_down` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'
ORDER BY
`#__k2_categories`.`name` ASC,
`#__k2_items`.`title` ASC

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Sitemap for Onahah Karma: 79  
Hello Abraham,

1) Ohana extension has changed version and DB schema recently so i should have a look at your Joomla backend to understand if you have still the old version and you are creating a data source with JSitemap already supporting the new version. In such case the data source settings must be downgraded to the old version of Ohana if you can't update it of course. If needed you should still have my email address i think.

2) It's wrong, you don't need to deal with the raw SQL query to filter K2 by categories, follow this forum thread to use quickly the filter in the interface and specifcy a comma separated list of categories to include: http://storejextensions.org/forum/view/10-jsitemap/1304-re-exclude-single-k2-item.html

Regards,
John

Logged Logged  
Abraham Tol
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Sitemap for Onahah Karma: 0  
John,

this is the old 2.3 version of Onahah. What do I need to do?

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
You should update it to the latest Ohanah 3. The old 2.3 won't be supported anymore.

Logged Logged  
Aquarius Consulting Srl
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Sitemap for Onahah Karma: 0  
Hello I have this problem with Ohanah 2.3 and Jsitemap 4.3.1.

The events in the rich snippets of google serp are not indexed correctly starting from the earlier:

I mean

I have three events: 1. 25 January 2. 27 january 3. 1st February

an event set on 5th May is indexed instead

I guess it's a problem related to the data source wich has been created for Ohanah 3 and not Ohanah 2.3.

Am I wrong?

In the previous version I didn't noticed this problem.

Is it possible to downgrade only Ohanah data source settings to the previous versions?

Thanks
Peter

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Hello,

you can't rely on the link indexed by Google in the serp, that could be indexed even outside the sitemap.

You have to check the links for events included in the sitemap if they are correct or not, however the data source for Ohanah 3 is not the problem.

I think that the problem happens because you are using Ohanah with repeated events, so it's an issue exclusively related to Ohanah itself. Indeed when using repeated events Ohanah by default shows the last event date, in your case it could be the 5th May. that would be the event and date indexed by Google too.

Best regards
John

Logged Logged  
Go to top