Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Custom CSS for the module (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Custom CSS for the module
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Custom CSS for the module Karma: 79  
Ok that's correct so your have it.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dino
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Custom CSS for the module Karma: 0  
yes, but adding
Code:

#jmap_sitemap { background: #f00!important; }
as an example at the end inside jquery.treeview-basic.css does not do anything at all for the module view, which renders inside an iframe...

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Custom CSS for the module Karma: 79  
I can't guess what you could do wrong. Obviously disable or clear the browser cache.

Logged Logged  
Dino
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Custom CSS for the module Karma: 0  
FYI: had do add this line inside component.php $doc->addStyleSheet($tpath.'/css/template.css.php'; and "Enable sitemap template" inside the "JSitemap module"...

PS. Please consider removing/adjusting "Enter code here" functionality, as this has the worst usability. Nobody is expecting it, you write your message, and go straight on to hitting "Submit", which then gives an "Code error" message, then you consider having a mistake inside added code-snippet in the message (because you dont have the "enter code" in mind), rewrite the whole message because its gone after the error, insert the [code] tags, same error again, until you realize where the problem lies (= Enter code here) ... this is so annoying, it happened to me today again, even though I found out the hard way yesterday... You just dont think of it! At least it would better if there could be a way the original message being kept after forgetting to add the code!

AND NEW PROBLEM WITH THIS FORUMS USABILITY: I am getting quite mad right now, because I am writing this for the 3rd time!!! Because I was silently logged out while writing this (session of login expired?)! This is really the worst usability I ever experienced in a forum... Makes one reconsider using your products (even though Jsitemap is really good!)... Sorry I am this mad about it...

Logged Logged  
Go to top