Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
Leo List
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known Karma: 0  
When invoking the Sitemap Link Analyzer, I get the above error.
Pretty much everything else in JSitemap Pro seems to work

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known Karma: 79  
It's due to server settings, the PHP function php_network_getaddresses is not activated or not allowed to resolve on the same server.
You have to contact the hosting provider.

Logged Logged  
Leo List
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known Karma: 0  
I'm running this on my own server.
What server does it try to connect to given that all other Functions in jSitemap PRO (i.e. SEP Spider) work

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known Karma: 79  
So you should be more expert than me about the server configurations for PHP directives, sockets, fsock_open, fopen, etc. The server is the same, your server. We are talking about internal links crawled by the links analyzer.

The only workaround at your problem that i can know, is switching the links analyzer to the async mode, so it will work in pure javascript without errors.

Logged Logged  
Go to top