J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format. (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format.
Damir Baranasic
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format. Karma: 0  
I am getting this message in GS console with amp sitemap.

It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format.
This page contains the following errors:

error on line 56 at column 84: EntityRef: expecting ';'
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Any advice?
Thanks in advance

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format. Karma: 79  
Firstly ensure to have the latest version 4.3.5 of JSitemap installed, that's required to generate an amp sitemap. The amp xml sitemap has its own specific link.

From the screenshot of your browser (that's not GS console) i see something related to the RokBox plugin, thus the problem could even depend on this. To double check if that plugin is a problem, try to disable it.

Logged Logged  
Damir Baranasic
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format. Karma: 0  
Hi, it seems that all sitemaps have the same problem , it is the latest version on site ...
so I disabled rokbox on site but no changes ...
regards
Damir

Logged Logged  
Damir Baranasic
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format. Karma: 0  
from SG

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:It looks like your Sitemap is an HTML page. Instead, use the supported sitemap format. Karma: 79  
Use default links to avoid this kind of issues due to third party plugins.

The 'Sitemaps links rewriting' must be 'No' to have correct links as below without any error:
http://purseexpert.com/index.php?option=com_jmap&view=sitemap&format=xml

By the way i've to make you a notice about the license usage of our extensions. You contacted me and got a promo code on 10/09/2016 to use this extension for a charity website http://orphani.com.hr/ Now you are using it on a commercial website without another valid license.

Logged Logged  
Go to top