Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Messages are not delivered to all tabs (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Messages are not delivered to all tabs
cbais
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Messages are not delivered to all tabs Karma: 0  
Many people use tabs while browsing the internet. When browsing one site, they also use tabs...

I run a community site. If a member wants to see a user profile, most people press 'open link in a new tab'. This means that the site is open in 2 or more tabs of the browser. So is the chat...

Not all messages which are send, are received in all tab pages.....

Some are going to tab1 of the where the site is open, some are going to tab2 where the site is open. This way the chat is not consistent.

Is there someway I can fix this? That on all tabs the messages appear?

I bought JChatSocial few days ago. I am impressed with the features and really want this to work! Right now I use AVchat chat software and if JChatSocial does the job, I want to convert al my community sites to JChatsocial...

I also have a problem with the public chat, but will open new topic for that.....

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Messages are not delivered to all tabs Karma: 79  
Hello,

if you need to use the chat in multitabs mode, activate the parameter in the advanced settings
as shown in the picture below.

in this way all the messages will be delivered to multiple tabs.

Greetings,

John

Logged Logged  
cbais
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Messages are not delivered to all tabs Karma: 0  
whooh! Support is really fast! Thanks!!

I am not able to test it anymore, but I Checked the backend and the option was turned of indeed. put it on YES now.

Probably know tomorrow if this will fix it, but probably it will....just missed that setting....

Logged Logged  
Go to top