Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:EasySocial issue with tracker (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:EasySocial issue with tracker
Alexandre Cayer
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
EasySocial issue with tracker Karma: 0  
Hi,

The live support group selection does work properly with no 3rd party integration. If i select superuser that form goes away what a superuser connect. If i just switch the intergration to EasySocial, it doesn't recognize that this superuser is a superuser anymore and therefore the whole thing doesn't work. There is a gap somewhere in the code

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:EasySocial issue with tracker Karma: 79  
Hi Alex,

it looks like you are trying to do something different from the usage supposed for the live support mode. If you explain what you need to accomplish i will tell you if it's possible.

John

Logged Logged  
Alexandre Cayer
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:EasySocial issue with tracker Karma: 0  
Hi John,

My site is close to guest wether type (or none) of integration I would use.

When I do not add integretion, I can use the extension to have a support group and therefore connect a support group user which remove the form.

When I just add the option for EasySocial integretion, it stops working. In fact, it seems it stops looking out for the user group sonthe offline message and the form is there.

The point is: i want to be able to have a friend list from EasySocial AND to have the livesupport setup.

Right now: i see the friend list and have a tab "submit a ticket" which expends. However, if a super user (or the support group selected in options) is connected, the form should go away and replace it with the user. However this doesn't work since almost everything (UI and sorks with no integration) is already working.

Alex

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:EasySocial issue with tracker Karma: 79  
Hi Alex,

if i understand well you want to use Live Support mode + Filter by friendship for Easysocial.

If i'm right. this can't be done and this won't work, because these 2 working mode can't live together. The live support mode is meant to be used with guests and sites that need to offer live support, where for example a super user is able to have guests users or common registered users in the userslist, but common users are not able to chat each other but only with the super user in the role of the agent.

The filter by frienship is aimed to be used for chat usage on social community site where users want to have in the chat userslist only people confirmed as a friend. When you filter the users list query using the friendship filters for Easysocial the result will include only friends and nothing more.

Hope to have well understood and weel explained.

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top