Disable PopUp (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Disable PopUp
Finea
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Disable PopUp Karma: 0  
Hello,

Is there a way to put the chat window, in a specific places (div not window position) ? And disable the drag function ?

Thank you

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Disable PopUp Karma: 79  
Hello,

i don't know which version you are interested to use, but you can use the chat option as a module to position it where needed and you can disable the resize function, the draggable function is enabled as a basic default requirement.

Sincerely,

John

Logged Logged  
Finea
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Disable PopUp Karma: 0  
Hi,

For the chat userlist I see that I can place in a position, but for the chatbox there are just middle or bottom, i need them to be in a specific position, tell me how to find the function that append the chatbox to the <body></body> and where are the functions who gives attr to the div (position:absolute, left, bottom,).
And I have a second question wich is really important to me, how can I connect with multiple users ? Is there a way to do that ?
PS: I have the latest version of Jchat, and latest of Joomla

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Hi,

the chat component is based entirely on javascript, you need to work with that to change the behavior of elements and where they are injected in the page. Some other customizations can be done using the css file, more explanation about how to override it can be found in the pdf documentation.
About connecting multiple users, currently this is done in the public chat the private chatboxes are user-to-user.

Best regards

John

Logged Logged  
Finea
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Disable PopUp Karma: 0  
Hi

I finally done the think with the position.
But i can't figure't out how I can have more than one user connected. I'm using CB is there a way to connect from the same browser with multiple accounts ?

Thank you!

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Hi all,

that's good news, you can't connect with different multiple users using the same browser, you need to open different browser to avoid to share the same Joomla session.

Best!

John

Logged Logged  
Go to top