Please Login to access forum.
About avatars in chat (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: About avatars in chat
halcer polanco
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
About avatars in chat Karma: 0  
Hello I have two situations that would help me solve.

The first is friends Users who are disconnected will not see, let me know how can I make friends users are in the chat box not yet are connected, that aparescan like facebook, that those who are conctados appear first and more friends down users who are not connected.

the second thing is to know whether the green icon in the chat box when I'm talking to someone is the sign or indication that the asuario friend is connected, as I am seeing the green icon appears only when I'm talking to alguin and not when the user is connected friend who is commo want to appear. Thank you for this component is great.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:About avatars in chat Karma: 79  
Hello,

the chat users list in the right popup is ONLY for realtime users and realtime connected users that are online and connected. All disconnected or logged out users won't be listed here. The green icon and the time indicator work accordingly, reporting the last activity status of users.

To have to deal with disconnected and logged out users you have to use the Private Messaging view feature, you find details in the PDF docs at the paragraph 'Private messaging'

Thank you

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top