Tony Scardina wrote:
I have disabled all filtering of users and it is still not working. Users are confirmed as friends with each other (my other system administrator). I even went and set all access levels to the plugins and software to public (which I was trying to get away from because this is a private community).
The only other thing I can this of its that I am using sh404sef for Search Engine Friendly URL's and that could be screwing with some of the mechanics of the chat software.
I don't know if you got a solution to your problem, but after facing this problem for a whole damn week I realized I had set session handler to none, please check it should be "Data base" in global configurations. That solved my problem instant after trying so many things. Now my chatting component is working, and my forum component too.