Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Firefox - Your browser has no support for HTML5 Peer-to-Peer technology (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Firefox - Your browser has no support for HTML5 Peer-to-Peer technology
konstantinos
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Firefox - Your browser has no support for HTML5 Peer-to-Peer technology Karma: 0  
I create a site and in chrome videochat working in firefox 72.0.2 64- bit doesn't work. i get this error "Your browser has no support for HTML5 Peer-to-Peer technology, check this table and update your browser." anyhelp

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Firefox - Your browser has no support for HTML5 Peer-to-Peer technology Karma: 79  
I'm not aware of a similar problem, there are not incompatibilities with the videochat and standard latest version of Firefox 72.0.2 64 bit on Windows

Do some tests on the demo area https://demo.storejextensions.org/jchatsocial_enterprise/ to understand if this is limited to your site or limited to your Firefox browser, maybe you have some extensions installed or not-standard configuration.

--

Best regards

John Dagelmore

Logged Logged  
konstantinos
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Firefox - Your browser has no support for HTML5 Peer-to-Peer technology Karma: 0  
i check the extensions in firefox and i find the Webrtc leak shield is block the video.
Now is working well.

Thanks for the help

Logged Logged  
Go to top