Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:hits showed on articles (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:hits showed on articles
#1085
Willem Hilders
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Re:hits showed on articles Karma: 0  
When I choose show hits within Joomla than my dekstop computer shows the hits, I turn this always off my self.
On my mobile device I do see the hits showed though.
What can be wrong?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
hits showed on articles
Willem Hilders
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:hits showed on articles
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:hits showed on articles
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:hits showed on articles
Willem Hilders
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:hits showed on articles
Willem Hilders
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:hits showed on articles
John Dagelmore
Go to top