Re:Google Webfonts (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Google Webfonts
Webagentur-Helm
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Google Webfonts Karma: 0  
Hi Folks,

how can i implement Google Webfonts as my Desktop Version uses a Google Webfont?

Thanks,
Dennis

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Offline
Re:Google Webfonts Karma: 79  
Hi Dennis,

also Responsivizer uses Google fonts.
The following picture shows the predefined Google fonts to be chosen.

If you need to add more custom Google fonts for example to match the same font used on desktop template, the easiest way is to extend the configuration XML file, found at this path:
Code:

joomlapath\administrator\components\com_responsivizer\config.xml
you will find blocks to rule Google fonts options where you can add more:
Code:

<field name="font_content" type="list" default="Ubuntu" label="COM_RESPONSIVIZER_FONTCONTENT" description="COM_RESPONSIVIZER_FONTCONTENT_DESC"> <option value="Trebuchet">Trebuchet</option> <option value="Arial">Arial</option> <option value="Comic+sans+ms">Comic sans MS</option> <option value="Georgia">Georgia</option> <option value="Times+new+roman">Times new roman</option> <option value="Verdana">Verdana</option> <option value="Tahoma">Tahoma</option> <option value="Open+Sans:300">Open Sans</option> <option value="Aldrich">Aldrich</option> <option value="Metrophobic">Metrophobic</option> <option value="Maven+Pro">Maven Pro</option> <option value="Nobile">Nobile</option> <option value="Kreon">Kreon</option> <option value="Ubuntu">Ubuntu</option> <option value="Chicle">Chicle</option> <option value="Trade+Winds">Trade Winds</option> <option value="Ribeye+Marrow">Ribeye Marrow</option> <option value="Lily+Script+One">Lily Script One</option> </field>
So you will be able to add custom Google fonts adding more options, for example:
Code:

<option value="My+preferred+font">My preferred font</option>
Greetings, John

Logged Logged  
Webagentur-Helm
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Google Webfonts Karma: 0  
Great John, i´ll test it!

Logged Logged  
Go to top