Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Exclude module for mobile version (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Exclude module for mobile version
#1566
Softforge
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Re:Exclude module for mobile version Karma: 0  
Hi John, I am also having a similar problem. I have tried clearing cache, and changing plugin order but that did not make a difference.
It is a search module and a main menu module and the only way I seem to make them disappear is to remove the module position from the template positions associations.

I would be grateful for any ideas to make it work.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Exclude module for mobile version
Isbaella Buschinger
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Exclude module for mobile version
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Exclude module for mobile version
Softforge
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Exclude module for mobile version
John Dagelmore
Go to top