Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Table display on mobile (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Table display on mobile
#1877
Cyberhorse
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 7
User Offline
Table display on mobile Karma: 0  
I have a table with 7 columns which I can display properly on a desktop using the Responsivizer standard template. However when I display on an iPhone only one column is displayed. That is the content for the second to the seventh columns are all displayed as a row in the first column and then each new row has the content from all the columns.

I have set the class="responsive" tag for the table. Do I need to do it for each cell as well?

Puzzled as to why the desktop view is OK when using the Responsivizer standard template.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Table display on mobile
Cyberhorse
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Table display on mobile
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Table display on mobile
Cyberhorse
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Table display on mobile
John Dagelmore
Go to top