Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Problem in blog view (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Problem in blog view
#1880
Dimagias SRL
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 7
User Offline
Problem in blog view Karma: 0  
sorry for my poor english
I have one problem with blog view for category
For example, in the Page Cathegory, althow it is set to view only "Intro Text", for all the articles it shows full text, in the same time, the title of the article is missing.

The next problem is that the blog view category's social media buttons from have the wrong direction link to category and not for the article.

Exemple here http://www.mamicamea.ro/sanatatea/

For "Intro text" i use plugin http://extensions.joomla.org/extension/read-less-text

This problems appear no matter the setting imply template "Responsivizer" or any other personal template responsiv.

Another problem I noticed in the article's view mode, althow I set Position of Article Info BELOW Contents, with Responsivizer Template, Article Info (Category and Author) is shows ABOVE Content of Article.

Thanks for the help
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1882
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Problem in blog view Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#1885
Dimagias SRL
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 7
User Offline
Re:Problem in blog view Karma: 0  
I send email
I waiting answer
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2218
Dimagias SRL
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 7
User Offline
Re:Problem in blog view Karma: 0  
the problem occurs again with both template: desktop and Responsivizer
but just under some categories, example
mamicamea.ro/despre-sarcina/
mamicamea.ro/sarcina-pe-saptamani/

To another categories works ok, example
mamicamea.ro/sarcina-si-nasterea/

If you disable Responsivizer, everything returns to normal
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2219
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Problem in blog view Karma: 84  
What was the problem ? The article titles missing? I remember we worked on that some time ago but i don't remember what was the solution
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2220
Dimagias SRL
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 7
User Offline
Re:Problem in blog view Karma: 0  
in the Page Cathegory, althow it is set to view only "Intro Text", for all the articles it shows full text, in the same time, the title of the article is missing.
I senf again login details
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top