Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Disable css files Karma: 0  
Dear John,

I would like to disable

responsivizer/css/resources/font-awesome.min.css
and
responsivizer/css/themes/typography/white.css

if it is possibe. Can you help me where should I delete the code lines?

(I would like to use responsivizer/css/main.css, because I have to optimize the website.)

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Disable css files Karma: 79  
Hello dear,

to disable those css files, please open the file located here: joomlapath/templates/responsivizer/framework/bootstrap.php

at the bottom you will find this PHP code to disable inclusions of css files:

Code:

/** * Stylesheets inclusion */ $document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root ( true ) . '/templates/system/css/general.css' ); $document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root ( true ) . "/templates/$this->template/css/main.css" ); $document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root ( true ) . "/templates/$this->template/css/resources/font-awesome.min.css" ); $document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root ( true ) . "/index.php?option=com_responsivizer&task=dynamiccss.display&format=css" ); if ($general_background != 'white') { $document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root ( true ) . "/templates/$this->template/css/themes/backgrounds/$general_background.css" ); } $document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root ( true ) . "/templates/$this->template/css/themes/typography/$color_theme.css" ); if($loadCompatStyles) { $document->addStyleSheet ( JURI::root ( true ) . "/templates/$this->template/css/resources/compat.css" ); }
John

Logged Logged  
Szabó Júlia Ildikó
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:Disable css files Karma: 0  
Thank you!

Logged Logged  
Go to top