Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Menu at Desktop Viewing Site disappear (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Menu at Desktop Viewing Site disappear
#2054
Ernest Chan
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Menu at Desktop Viewing Site disappear Karma: 1  
Dear John,

I have successfully implemented responsivizer onto my website and the mobile view & all the menu links are working great at mobile devices.
When I press the "Desktop View" bottom, it redirects me to the correspondent link at my original desktop site. However, at this point when I press the menu links at the "desktop site", the menu bar at all the pages have disappeared and the positions of the module get all around the page, or, sometimes it redirects me back to the mobile site. This does not happen at the original website viewing from a desktop.

Please may you help me on this?

Many thanks,

Ernest
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top