Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Blank Admin Page After Install (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Blank Admin Page After Install
#2122
cyberspeed
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 6
User Offline
Blank Admin Page After Install Karma: 0  
Hi,
Just bought the component, installed it and it gave me a blank page. I disabled all of the extension entries in the database to get access to the admin panel again. Then started enabling them one at a time until I found which one caused the issue. The problem was the "System - Responsivizer NoToolbar" entry.

I am using Joomla 2.5.28 and installed the "responsivizer_v2.1.1_forjoomla1.6_1.7_2.5.zip" install. I also tried installing locally on JAMP and ran into the same issue.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Blank Admin Page After Install
cyberspeed
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Blank Admin Page After Install
cyberspeed
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Blank Admin Page After Install
John Dagelmore
Go to top