Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Blank Admin Page After Install (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Blank Admin Page After Install
#2123
cyberspeed
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 6
User Offline
Re:Blank Admin Page After Install Karma: 0  
I did more digging and found out it was the RocketTheme.com MissionControl admin template. Unfortunately my client loves the template and it has some extras with it such as the visitor/user stats and admin audit features.

What does the NoToolbar plugin do? is it really needed?

I want to upgrade the site but it is a complex site and I don't have time to do that now. That is why I am adding Mobile the mobile template so they don't lose Google ranking with their new algorithms. I have a smartphone template now but it is not tablet friendly.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Blank Admin Page After Install
cyberspeed
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Blank Admin Page After Install
cyberspeed
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Blank Admin Page After Install
John Dagelmore
Go to top