Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Not loading mobile template on smartphone with cache enable (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Not loading mobile template on smartphone with cache enable
#2170
Manuel
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 11
User Offline
Not loading mobile template on smartphone with cache enable Karma: 0  
Hi Jhon.

I installed Responsivizer in my site www.links.com.do, I noticed a weird issue: randomly on my desktop loads the mobile version and in my smarphone loads the desktop version.

on my smathphone (nexus 4, and wife's galaxy s3) was loading the desktop version. after troubleshoting I realized that when I desable the "system plugin cache", then loads very well the mobile version that came by default with Responsivizer.

I am not sure how to solve this little issue, maybe changing the system plugin order.

Last question: I adding my css codes to main.css to style the mobile version, am I afraid it will get overwrite if I update the Responsivizer extension when you release a new version. ¿am I wrong...?

Hope you can help me due to site speed is a google ranking factor and cache help a lot when talking about speed.

info:

site: www.links.com.do
joomla 2.5.28
cdn: maxcdn
cache enabled, but system plugin disabled.

Thanks in advanced

Manuel
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top