Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Can not save plugin-settings (0 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Can not save plugin-settings
#2222
Gerard Franken
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Can not save plugin-settings Karma: 0  
Hello,

I´m using Responsivizer 2.1 on Joomla 3.4.1 on two completely different sites.

I have noticed that I cannot save (or go back to control panel) in the plugins-settings part of Responisvizer.

Tried everything (empty caches, re-install, CHmod changes and much more) to solve this problem. But with no effect.

How can we solve this?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2223
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Can not save plugin-settings Karma: 84  
Hello Geert,

if i'm right this was a problem of the version 2.1 on Joomla 3.4.1
For this was release the version 2.1.1 of Responsivizer, download and install it.

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2226
Gerard Franken
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
Re:Can not save plugin-settings Karma: 0  
Ok John, but unfortunately my subscription is expired. I suppose I need a new one for $59?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2227
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Can not save plugin-settings Karma: 84  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2252
megoplus
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Re:Can not save plugin-settings Karma: 0  
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2253
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Can not save plugin-settings Karma: 84  
For version Joomla 3.4 you have to install the latest release of Responsivizer 2.1.1 that is fully compatible and fixes the save feature. It has been updated to work with the latest Joomla 3.4 javascript libraries.

You can download the latest release of Responsivizer from our store in your reserved area for purchased products having a valid license.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top