J!Extensions Store™
Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Is there a way to keep more of my Artisteer template design when using Responsiviser? (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Is there a way to keep more of my Artisteer template design when using Responsiviser?
JEM Marketing Solutions
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Is there a way to keep more of my Artisteer template design when using Responsiviser? Karma: 0  
I just purchased Responsiviser, and overall like the way it is working and some of the features it brings to the mobile view, but I'm a little bummed that my template design is in no way integrated. Is there a way that I can do that, which would, for me, give me the best of both worlds?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:Is there a way to keep more of my Artisteer template design when using Responsiviser? Karma: 79  
Hello thank you very much,

the extension is founded on a template switching thus the desktop styles are replaced. The only and easiest way to resemble the desktop layout is using the settings to assign logo, colors, etc
Having a copy/paste solution from the desktop world to the mobile world is not possible when a template like that of Artisteer is not suited for mobile.

John

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top