Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:No Menus (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:No Menus
#2310
qwe
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
No Menus Karma: 0  
Hello, I installed responsivizer in an existing web page.
After reading documentation and trying a number of options, I did not succed in getting almost anything preexistent (just a bottom module that I assigned).
My template is based in Gantry and the menu is not a module, so I can not assign it.
Will I need to create my own customized menus in responivizer?
Thank you very much.

PD: I have the plug-ins un the correct order.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2311
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:No Menus Karma: 84  
Hello,

if you used a desktop template like Gantry without a real menu module you need simply to create a new default Joomla module for the site menu and assign it for example to the position 'responsivizer_mainmenu'

It will be rendered automatically as a mobile menu by Responsivizer.

In the pdf section 'Mobile menu positions and management' you find detailed explanations about menu of Responsivizer and template positions.

As a side not, if your Gantry template has module assigned to its own template positions, you can quickly map them to the Responsivizer ones using the 'Positions associations' feature.

Greetings,

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2316
qwe
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 5
User Offline
Re:No Menus Karma: 0  
It worked, thank you!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top