Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
site is ramdonly loading the mobile version on desktop (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: site is ramdonly loading the mobile version on desktop
#2403
Manuel
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 11
User Offline
site is ramdonly loading the mobile version on desktop Karma: 0  
Hi John.

My site www.carteleradecine.com.do is ramdonly loading the mobile version in desktop.

I followed directions as you mention in this link http://storejextensions.org/faq/can-i-use-cache-when-responsivizer-is-installed.html

and still the mobile version is loading on desktop.

I have read other post in this forum, sometimes they mentions issue with nonuber module manager and akeeba admin tools which I used them. is there any special setting for those extensions.

another thing: my hosting (siteground) includes server side cache. do i have to ask them to exclude responsivizer ?

Thanks in advanced

Manuel
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top