Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Mobile site not switching on mobile device... (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mobile site not switching on mobile device...
#2544
Gregg Elias
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
Mobile site not switching on mobile device... Karma: 0  
I just installed Responsivizer and converted the desktop site to be mobile responsive. It wasn't hard at all. I'm just having an issue when I check the site out on my phone (LG G3 and my wife's Note 4), the desktop version of the site still comes up. I enabled the template switcher in the plugins settings and have the System - Responsivizer Template Switcher and the other 4 plugins set to 0 in the order in the plug-ins manager. Any ideas on why I'm not getting the mobile version on my phones? Thanks
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top