Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:SWMenuPro not visible (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:SWMenuPro not visible
#2566
Doehetzelfberegening.nl
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline
SWMenuPro not visible Karma: 0  
Hi,

I just setup a test with your product. I managed to position the logo and homepage slideshow. However when I tried to position the main menu it did not became visible. I do see the outline, but not the contact. Just a white frame against a white background. A product named SW Menu Pro is used to create the menu by the templatebuilder some years back. Can this be resolved?

Thanks!

Erwin
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2567
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:SWMenuPro not visible Karma: 84  
Hi Erwin,

probably the SWMenuPro is not compatible with mobile or has some issues to working fine.
By the way you have not to use it at all with Responsivizer to render the menu, Responsivizer has its built in mobile menu already optimized for touch devices. Just create a new menu module instance and assign it for example to the position 'responsivizer_mainmenu'. That's all.

In the pdf docs you find detailed informations about all types of menu that Responsivizer is capable to render, including the top and side slide menu, also visible in the demo area http://demo.storejextensions.org/responsivizer

Hope this is helpful!

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top