Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Few Problems with Responsivizer (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Few Problems with Responsivizer
#2620
Rotimi Amurawaiye
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Few Problems with Responsivizer Karma: 0  
Hello John,

Having installed this software, I have 3 problems with it on my site:

1. I noticed that the mobile version is what shows on the desktop. How can I correct this?

2. I use Kunena Forum on my site and the introduction to the boards or categories cuts off after some number of words. Is there any way to correct this?

3. On the mobile site, the captcha is not fully displayed when a member wants to reply to a topic or raise new thread.

Kindly help to solve these issues.

Thanks a lot.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Few Problems with Responsivizer
Rotimi Amurawaiye
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer
Rotimi Amurawaiye
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer
John Dagelmore
Go to top