Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer
#2620
Rotimi Amurawaiye
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Few Problems with Responsivizer Karma: 0  
Hello John,

Having installed this software, I have 3 problems with it on my site:

1. I noticed that the mobile version is what shows on the desktop. How can I correct this?

2. I use Kunena Forum on my site and the introduction to the boards or categories cuts off after some number of words. Is there any way to correct this?

3. On the mobile site, the captcha is not fully displayed when a member wants to reply to a topic or raise new thread.

Kindly help to solve these issues.

Thanks a lot.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2621
Rotimi Amurawaiye
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer Karma: 0  
Sorry I forgot to add my site address: http://nigerianparentsforum.com/
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2623
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer Karma: 84  
Hello Rotimi,

i'm not sure to understand your point 1)

thanks,

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2625
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Few Problems with Responsivizer Karma: 84  
About the 1)
i think you meant that the mobile version is showed also on desktop.
Ensure that the parameter 'Switch always...' is set to 'No' and the mobile template is not assigned to any page.
At the moment it's not configured fine.

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top