Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Collapse menu accordion with one menu only (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Collapse menu accordion with one menu only
#2794
Szabó Júlia Ildikó
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 3
User Offline
Collapse menu accordion with one menu only Karma: 0  
Dear Support,

I would like to use the "Collapse menu accordion" option with one menu only. Is it possible? (R: 2.1.1 --- J: 3.4.1)

(I use the loadposition tag with other menus and there is a problem. Users cant see the menu items in the articles. So I want to close only the main menu. Or I want to open the others.)

Thank you!
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2795
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Collapse menu accordion with one menu only Karma: 84  
Dear Júlia,

you have 2 options to do this:

1) using your current version 2.1.1 assign the main menu to the 'responsivizer_menu_top' position and enable the collapse option for the top menu
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
#2796
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3885
User Online Now
Re:Collapse menu accordion with one menu only Karma: 84  
2) Updating to Responsivizer 2.2 there is a new option to disable accordion for each menu separately, thus collapsing all modules by default then disabling accordion for each modules that must stay expanded will be possible

Greetings!

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top